Thursday, February 28, 2013

OOTD Dancing Rock Hero! :>

Finally, my OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) video for Nui Nui's 'boy' tee-shirted cape is here! The video was short, so I added a bonus at the end, bring you more smiles and more dancing :>

It's a myth that boys' clothes aren't as cute as girls'. I think it's because most (not all, I know) women are drawn to more girly things, like pink and dresses, that they can just relate to it better... or maybe I just have no idea what I'm talking about.

Either way, I like my kid mostly in pink (and leopard :>) and sometimes in more manly boys clothes, making her a little well-rounded and edgy and continually a superhero! :>

I love how this thumbnail turned out :> :>



What cute kids' clothes have you spotted lately? Comment below, we'd love to hear! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...