Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Homemade Tacos, Shredded Cheese Cheeks!

Tacos are kinda a big deal around here... we never eat tacos but I've been wanting them. For Memorial Day, I took Nui Nui to the park in the morning, we went out for lunch and a walk, went to Trader Joes (where I slipped on wet floor :<), went swimming, and cut my hair. It was a busy day. I was supposed to make the tacos but just procured the ingredients and took Nui Nui swimming instead. Mom did an amazing job. I asked her to cook the ground beef in grill seasoning because I like grill seasoning (on lamb especially :>). We got the guacamole from Whole Foods. And the rest from Trader Joes (inc. shells).

Tacos were on my bucket list for the weekend. Mission accomplished. :>

Advice: Set goals. Make sure they're tasty.

What advice do you have to give? Share in the Comments below, we'd love to hear! :> xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...